COMMERCIAL BUFFER FOR SALE $250 MIN UNTIL DEC 20 5:00 PM

WELCOME! Forums Items for Sale COMMERCIAL BUFFER FOR SALE $250 MIN UNTIL DEC 20 5:00 PM

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Theodore Wilson
    Keymaster

This buffer was donated to POGMV vice Oak Cliff.  The min price is $250. Bid by posting a reply to the topic. Bids close on Dec 20 at 5:00 pm.  It has been cleaned . It can be picked up at the DGMS shop.

buffer

hope that worked try 3

#15752 Reply
    Jose Gonzalez

I’m really interested in the buffer. Let me know the total price and location to pickup.

#15778 Reply
    Jose Gonzalez

<p style=”text-align: left;”>I am interested. I bid $250!</p>

#15781 Reply
    theodore a wilson

this is an auction, so keep looking at the thread to see if anyone out bids you.  The shops location is on our home pagem there is a link to a google map.  There are also hours posted.  We have a general meeting the third Tuesday of the month.  This month is our christmaas party with gift exchange ($20 limit).  You are welcome.  If you want to bring a dish for the pot luck dinner feel free to do it.

#15808 Reply
    Theodore Wilson

I am sorry i did not answer the question of where you can pick it up. You can pick it up at out shop any time the shop is open. You can check the hours on the web site

#15809 Reply
    Theodore Wilson

I am sorry i did not answer the question of where you can pick it up. You can pick it up at out shop any time the shop is open. You can check the hours on the web site

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Reply To: COMMERCIAL BUFFER FOR SALE $250 MIN UNTIL DEC 20 5:00 PM

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: